With a strong commitment to creating a promising youth pool consisting of the young scientist, Nepal Youth Science Summit, has come up with their second phase, 2nd Nepal Youth Science Summit (NYSS), to aid youths to train and develop themselves.
NYSS is an endeavor of Brainycube Research Organization in its effort to promote the involvement of high school students, young citizen scientist, and university level students in science, technology, and innovative activities in the country by encouraging the development of research ideas and projects. The summit aims to identify and recognize the Nepalese genius minds and promote their aspirations for the prosperity of the country.
In coming decades, half of Nepal’s national population is predicted to be working age population. Thus, we need to empower and train our youths right now so they can bring positive changes in the long run. In this program too, we will be investing our time and knowledge on the growing youth so they can enhance their experience and bring spectacular changes in the coming future.
- NYSS has targeted towards students of all levels and non-students below the age of 35
- High school and university students and university graduates from any stream who are interested to contribute towards the development of the nation in the field of science
- Agriculture, Forestry, and Horticulture
- Animal, Veterinary, and Fishery
- Biological Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Computer and Information Technology
- Earth and Geological Sciences
- Engineering, Energy, Architect, and
- Panning (Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Fire, Textiles, CS ,etc)
- Environmental Sciences
- Public Health
- Management and Public Administration
- Material Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Physical Education and Yoga, Forensic, Medical, Dental and Nursing
- Social Science Research
Awards, recognition, and opportunities
- Young scientist awards in different categories
- Internship opportunities in the research center and industries
- Selection for different international science competitions 2018 (For high school students)
- Student exchange opportunities
- All selected abstracts will be published in summit proceedings.
(*Terms and Conditions applied)
May 10th, 2018: Abstract Submission
May 15th, 2018: Abstract Notification
May 20th, 2018: Registration Payment