The New Year is a time of reflection as much as it is a time for celebration. One year can bring a lot of changes in an individual and their surroundings. We are most advised during this period of the year, than any other time, to look back at what we have achieved during the year, what mistakes we made and what lessons we can draw from them.
Among the endless list of things and problems that we could reflect upon this year, we decided to reflect upon the most common trends of 2017 so you could decide whether to carry them forward to 2018 or admit that it was a mistake and leave it behind in 2017 for better decisions in the New Year.
1. Holes in our pants or pants in our holes.
2. Fidget spinners that spin your head because you looked at them spinning for too long!
3. Our eyebrows on fleek.
4. Almond shaped nails, to make life just a tad bit harder than it already was.
5. Bags that look like you share them with every other kid in the class.
6. Wearing big round glasses that could cover half your face.
7. Jumping onto things because the floor was Lava!
8. Chokers that could literally choke you.
9. The Slimy Instagram Videos we couldn’t stop watching, even when we found it disgusting!
10. And of course, MINISO for everything and anything!
Which of these did you follow? Which of these did you loathe? And, which of these are you ready to take into 2018 with you?